Spray tan tent

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Princess 1.5

Reaction score
Recommendations please, are they all the same?
Will be using it at home and mobile.

I've got a cheap tent off ebay, and an expensive tent from a tanning brand, and the only difference is that the expensive tent has a logo on it.

Sent from my D6603 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thank you! Will def bear that in mind.

Never seen one.. What are the benefits then?

I had the pop up tent for 5 years but the cleaning of it used to get on my nerves.
Just bought the inflatable one it is brilliant as it can be washed and tumble dried and folds up nicely in a little bag which manages to fit into my spray tan trolley so now all I have is one little trolley instead of trolley and another bag on my shoulder with the tent in.
My only little bug bear is that because you have to keep the pump running to keep it inflated there is a background noise which you have to get used to whilst you chat to your clients. But would choose the inflatable over the pop up tent well worth the money.

I have an inflatable one now as well and i agree with the others it's loads better especially when it comes to cleaning it! X

Will look into that then :)

Where will I find one?

Will look into that then :)

Where will I find one?

Hi I also use a inflatable tent from ambermist only £99.00 and you get the tent, pump, ground sheet and a carry bag all included in the price it pumps up in 1 minute 30 secs and deflates in 60 secs I use mine at home, they are so easy to clean and also catch the over spray

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I have a 'Tan in Tent' too. It's fantastic to use, clients love it too. Got mine from Sunless Solutions x

this is the tent

So the ambermist one says it's plastic to attract the over spray. And you wipe it clean.

The tan in tent you shove in the wash?

I have the inflatable tent and it's amazing! Just pop it in the washing machine and dry! Well worth the money!

They're all £99.. So are they all the same?

If your registered with capital when they have a no vat day you get 20% off which is what I did 😊

yes, 'Tan In Tent' goes in the washing machine x

I have the tan in tent too- life saver!!

Yes the ambermist tent is plastic catches the over spray and wipe it clean so easy to use, I always put a towel on the tent floor just in case the client slips on over spray, they also do it in navy too, I have the pink one & hasn't discoloured at all as it's so easy to clean. If you type in ambermist the cube on u tube you can watch the video of how it works.
Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Last edited:
The difference between the ambermist and tan in tent is the material. The tan in tent is made with ripstop material so very hard wearing and unlikely to tear or puncture whereas the ambermist is plastic and could puncture.

Going with the tan in tent. There are no offers on.. Are there ever?

Latest posts

Back