Spray tan tent

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JayM

Reaction score
Hi, what's the best tent? Am I better to get a inflatable tent or a pop up? X

Hi, what's the best tent? Am I better to get a inflatable tent or a pop up? X

I'm mobile & a pop up tent is fab! Very easy ....... (Once you get the hang of it!!) x

I'm mobile and I have a pop up tent too.

I currently use A-Tan, really happy with the product itself but very expensive. Is there anything anyone can recommend ? Used crazy Angel a few times before. What's best in everyone's opinion ?? Also good ideas for getting people back in, like "so many spray tans, and you get a free one " for example x

Aw thanks for the replies! I was given a list of tanning solutions on course I did. Will check names and get back to you!

In terms of the pop up...how do you wash it?

Do you have an extractor fan? X

I put water in my spray bottle and blast it through the system which cleans the head of the gun. And then I blast the tent with water from the gun and dab it down with couch roll. Yes I do have an extractor fan, would definitely recommend one. X

I also put water in my gun and spray the tent and wipe it down to clean it. Yes I have an extractor fan and I take it with me every time x x

Aw thanks for the replies! I was given a list of tanning solutions on course I did. Will check names and get back to you!

In terms of the pop up...how do you wash it?

Do you have an extractor fan? X

I take mine to the car wash the guys wash it really well keep it so it can dry out and then I collect soooo handy and perfectly clean

That's a really good idea !

Latest posts

Back