Spray tan training in Berkshire - help please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amyt

Reaction score
Hello All,

I'm new to this site and have I tried for ages to find the answer myself without troubling you all with a new (probably repeated thousands of times) question.

Sadly I haven't come up trumps so I thought I'd ask for your expertise - I need to find a good spray tan training course in berkshire - the only one I have found is the Carlton Institute in Windsor and the reviews are terrible so I've gone back to the drawing board.

Any good suggestions for me to go? Im going to use the sienna x products but their training is in the centre of london - not ideal for me.

Also, as you're reading this thought I'd ask something else - I've done some research and the gun I've seen lots and is spoken about on here is the TS50 machine - is this still what you'd reccomend. I only ask as Ive read on one site a newer gun out last month?

Thanks in advance for your help, and sorry again if someone has already asked this - I did look first - promise.

Amy xx

I'm also in Berkshire and I trained with Nouvatan in Richmond. Great training, great products and I've had great results with lots of people recommending me all the time. The colour is just so good and everybody loves it. I got the machine you mentioned in my kit. Can't recommend Nouvatan highly enough. X

Thank you!

I'll check them out not miles out of the way on the train.

xx

Try Zoe Masson (ZoZo on here). She is based in Earley and may be able to help you.

Thanks Joe90 ill send her a message xx

Latest posts

Back