Spray tanning advertising advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

STEPHC195

Reaction score
I have read alot of posts on here about people asking for idea's on advertising and though i'd share my way that has worked wonders for me:

I think 98% of my clients have come from my Facebook page!
I have only been doing spray tans since last November and I really couldn't afford to pay out for advertising so I created a business page on Facebook and sent messages to people in my area with the address of my business page and let people become fans!!
I have found this so helpful and the best thing about it is that its free!!

click on the link below to see my Facebook Business Page!!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/pages/Sunkissed-Spray-Tans/105458070493

Its worked for me so hopefully it can work for you too!!

x x:hug:
Hope this Helps

I have read alot of posts on here about people asking for idea's on advertising and though i'd share my way that has worked wonders for me:

I think 98% of my clients have come from my Facebook page!
I have only been doing spray tans since last November and I really couldn't afford to pay out for advertising so I created a business page on Facebook and sent messages to people in my area with the address of my business page and let people become fans!!
I have found this so helpful and the best thing about it is that its free!!

click on the link below to see my Facebook Business Page!!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/pages/Sunkissed-Spray-Tans/105458070493

Its worked for me so hopefully it can work for you too!!

x x:hug:
Hope this Helps

wow thats great that your aproach has worked for you...I beleive that some theropists also advertise on gum tree with good results.

Steph the statment near your aviator maybe needs updating to reflect your success.

Latest posts

Back