Spray tanning booth

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gracemae23

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Just after a bit of advice. I'm currently doing my business plan as I have found premises to open my own salon. My question is. I currently run my own beauty room in my gym where I offer sienna x spray tans in a pop up tent which is great as the room Isant massive so obviously I can just fold it all up and put it out the way. Since looking at getting my own salon I've been looking at the metal extraction booth which looks amazing but so is the price! Is it really necessary to have this in the salon to look professional? Or do you think I could get away with the pop up cubicle? If I need to get the metal one then fine but just wondering how necessary it is. Thank you in advance!

Hi. We had the big expensive one in our salon and it wasn't all that. Could you get a top of range pop up? ( I don't know about tanning) but I do think if your tans are good people will come back, whichever you choose. X

You could always take a look at the new Sunless Solutions Tan-in-Tent Hun, I've just received mine today,fab piece of kit ;-)

Thanks so much girls for your replies :). I've got the sienna x pop up tent with the liner which is fab, but was trying to budget for this salon cubicle but I think it's just gonna be too expensive for me. As you say people come for a good treatment and my tans are going so well my name is really spreading and I'm receiving great feedback I'm so happy, just want my salon to look professional too. Ill have a long think. I will have a look at the sunless solutions too :) x

Latest posts

Back