Spray Tanning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joanne7174

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a good Spray Tan system Im thinking of adding it to my services in the salon,
Thanks in advance
Joanne.

Urban tan is a great system, it is an odourless spray ( you can add an aromatherapy scent if your client wishes) it gives a great colour and fades really well.

hi i use michelle porter exotic glow and all my clients LOVE it, it has a really nice colour and goes on smoothly :)

Can anyone recommend a good Spray Tan system Im thinking of adding it to my services in the salon,
Thanks in advance
Joanne.
There is such a huge diverse choice out there all offering something different.
Research at this stage is the thing....get your preferred choice down to 2/3 based on Internet research and then ring the companies and get a feel for them...even maybe go get a spray tan from the suppliers on your shortlist and then make a decision from there.

This link may help you with your early research

http://www.salongeek.com/skin-geek/80960-spray-tan-solution-do-you-use-new-poll.html

HTH :hug:

hi there, i use LA Tanning they have some pretty good offers on there start up kits. There colours are fab, last for days and no dodgy smell ;). Give them a go they send free samples out. X

Latest posts

Back