St Tropez 3 minute shower tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xkayla_herex

Xamyx
Reaction score
Anyone tried this tan? Apparently they sold out when it first came out but is it actually any good?

I usually use fake bake 60mins solution once a week in the summer but am thinking of trying this new one instead as sound very practical.

Xx

My sister is a st tropez fan, usually using the everyday lotion, so gave this a try, but said it was poor! She has gone back to the everyday tanning lotion xx

Anyone tried this tan? Apparently they sold out when it first came out but is it actually any good?

I usually use fake bake 60mins solution once a week in the summer but am thinking of trying this new one instead as sound very practical.

Xx
I have used it and sold lots with great success. The important thing to note is it is a subtle gradual tan. After 3 showers I had a colour (I'm pale skinned) it gave a lovely glowing tan after 5 showers. There is no smell or rub off with the colour and it lasts me about 4 days then I start the cycle once again. No streaking if you apply generously and lather the product on wet skin.

The trouble with this (I'm a stockist of St tropez) is that tanners who are used to using a self tan (such as fakebake 60 mins) is it is t a self tan that will develop after one use, you need to apply it liberally and build it up as its a gradual healthy glow not a full tan. It sells really well in the salon x

Thank you all for your replies, for me I think it would just be easier to use the fakebake 60mins once a week rather than do this almost every day. However has anyone tried this on top of a tan ( either fake or real) Isit like fakebake where the darker you are the darker it goes(working with the natural pigments in your skin?) as just thinking maybe this would be good whilst on holiday? I always do a spray tan before I go but thought maybe I could use the st tropez shower tan while I'm out there to maintain a colour? Has Anyone tried this or used it on top of a tan? Xx

Yes it's great to keep a tan topped up either while away or in between a spray tan to keep skin moisturised [emoji4]

We've heard mixed reactions to the shower tan, I guess it works for some and not for others. Our fastest tan is the Solution 60 which seems to go well for people that want a fast colour before a night out! :)

Tbh if your wanting an immediate tan then the St tropez in shower is not for you - it's a gradual tan so you won't always see results straight away. St Tropez have their express tans in both retail mousse & spray solution - leaving up to 3 hrs (1 hr = light etc) for those that want a quick tan x

To be honest I just think its a gimmick, Am I right in thinking you hop in the shower, step out of the water and apply it to wet skin then wait for a bit, standing out of the water (at this stage id be shivering) and then wash it off? Just sounds a bit too much effort for me I'd rather just slap a normal gradual tan on after I'm nice and dry and warm after my shower.

It's crap [emoji23]

To be honest I just think its a gimmick, Am I right in thinking you hop in the shower, step out of the water and apply it to wet skin then wait for a bit, standing out of the water (at this stage id be shivering) and then wash it off? Just sounds a bit too much effort for me I'd rather just slap a normal gradual tan on after I'm nice and dry and warm after my shower.
No you stay in the shower but turn it off, apply like a lotion leave 3 mins and rinse. It's actually a good product but I think some are expecting a golden tan when using it and your not going to get that from this. I find it less hassle than applying the gradual tan do for myself it's easy [emoji4]

Latest posts

Back