St Tropez spray tanning?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alib

Reaction score
Hi, I've been busy reading all the threads on spray tanning, as I am considering offering this in my home salon. Its very confusing :Scared:!
I already have an account with St Tropez so it would make sense to go with them I suppose but am not overly impressed with their commitment to us smaller salons. Has anybody trained in spray tanning with them or recomend them? Or is it time to move on and find a new supplier...............:confused:
?
Ali x

Hello...
I haven't had any dealings with at Tropez but I do offer spray tanning from my home salon and it is very profitable, so I would recommend adding this service to your list! :)

I use Sienna x, which is also where I trained and purchased my equipment. The training was excellent and they are always on hand for support. The solution itself smells gorgeous & leaves a lovely natural tan, so I would whole heartedly recommend them. Alot of my clients who have had st Tropez in the past come back saying that they prefer Sienna.

Everyone will have their own preferences but I just thought I would share my thoughts with you.

Hope this helps xx

Thanx Terrinew16, I have been looking into Sienna X so its good to hear your clients are impressed by it. Do you retail much after spray tanning or find people are happy to tan and go, rather than using home products to prolong their tans?
X

oo also do they offer credit accounts do you know,as St Tropez refuse to give me one as they class me as 'mobile' being a home salon (Don't understand the relevance of that at all!) x

No problem! :)

I don't really do a great deal of retail products, most of my clients are happy to just tan & go!

However, I do stock the Sienna x pre & after care sachets, which some clients buy, so it is worth while having them available on a retail stand. I also find that it looks more professional to have them on show.

I don't buy the retail bottles, but I do have a brochure available showing what is on offer. If they like the retail sachets, they may ask you to order them a bottle.

Sienna x are happy to supply home, mobile & salons with their stock. As far as I am aware, they don't offer credit accounts but you can shop online or over the phone & pay there and then with a credit or debit card.

Sorry to change the subject slightly...I was wondering what offer treatments your offer in your home salon and what you find most popular? xx

Yes I also trained with Sienna x and my clients love the colour, their customer service is fantastic too.

No problem! :)

Sorry to change the subject slightly...I was wondering what offer treatments your offer in your home salon and what you find most popular? xx

My most popular traetment is the Bio Sculpture Gel nails, but also do Dermalogica facials as well as all the other standard beauty treatments. Thanks for the info re Sienna x

Latest posts

Back