Staff name badges

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saira23

Reaction score
Can anybody recommend any good companies for name badges, who can also include my salon logo?

Any pictures of badges created by the recommended companies would be great too!

Also, how do you overcome constantly having to get name badges created for a growing team? Would you just get the badges where you can add a name printed separate?

I've wanted name badges for a while but never known where to look!

Thank you :!

Hi, staples do name badges it might be worth giving them a call. I'm not sure about exact prices but it costs roughly £12ish

Hope this helps

xProjectPrettyx

Can anybody recommend any good companies for name badges, who can also include my salon logo?

Any pictures of badges created by the recommended companies would be great too!

Also, how do you overcome constantly having to get name badges created for a growing team? Would you just get the badges where you can add a name printed separate?

I've wanted name badges for a while but never known where to look!

Thank you :!

Do you have your logo on a computer? Print them yourself with a colour printer, you can buy badges where you just put your artwork and name in, no need to keep buying ready made badges.. it will save you a fortune!

Do you have your logo on a computer? Print them yourself with a colour printer, you can buy badges where you just put your artwork and name in, no need to keep buying ready made badges.. it will save you a fortune!

I do have my logo on my computer but wasn't sure if it would look as good printing out myself? I want them to look as professional as possible! Your suggestion is definitely the best financially but will they still look professional?
Thanks for your reply!

Hi, staples do name badges it might be worth giving them a call. I'm not sure about exact prices but it costs roughly £12ish

Hope this helps

xProjectPrettyx

Never thought of Staples! Thank you very much, I'll give them a call tomorrow and will add the pricing they state on here for future reference for people! Thanks :)

I believe they do small orders but not sure exactly how small. Drop them an email and see if they can help. Good luck

Hi,

We use Labeeby for uniforms / badges ... Roughly about £3-6 depending on what you want ... but I'd say most tshirt printers & salon uniform distributors

Xxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

I do have my logo on my computer but wasn't sure if it would look as good printing out myself? I want them to look as professional as possible! Your suggestion is definitely the best financially but will they still look professional?
Thanks for your reply!

Well that really depends how good your logo is and by that I mean high resolution. To be fair I do have all the latest technology and software as I do my own leaflet/posters/ designs and artwork. I only ever use printers if I need thousands of copies. Maybe design a little badge and print it out and see what you think.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back