Star Beauty School

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RB1

Reaction score
Hi geeks! Just wondering if anyone has trained with them? And what your experience was like?

I did a course at the Dover one. Personally I wouldn't recommend them. It's a case of turn up and you will get a certificate for whatever the course is for. Didn't feel I learnt enough and there was no test/assessment to check you was competent before being let loose on clients.

Only thing I really learnt was you definitely get what you pay for with courses and to do plenty of research on the course/training provider first. HTH 😊 xxx

I did a course at the Dover one. Personally I wouldn't recommend them. It's a case of turn up and you will get a certificate for whatever the course is for. Didn't feel I learnt enough and there was no test/assessment to check you was competent before being let loose on clients.

Only thing I really learnt was you definitely get what you pay for with courses and to do plenty of research on the course/training provider first. HTH 😊 xxx

Thanks for getting back to me.
Did you do additional training with a company afterwards? If so who did you go on to train with/ would recommend?

Thanks for getting back to me.
Did you do additional training with a company afterwards? If so who did you go on to train with/ would recommend?

Your welcome. I've decided to train with 'brands' now as I don't want to do everything. So my next course is the kim lawless female intimate waxing xxx

Latest posts

Back