Starting out mobile spray tanning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

little_lj

Reaction score
Hi im kerri, im currently at college doing an nvq level 2 in hair and beauty therapy.
Two months ago I got spray tan training from bliss, for the whitetobrown tan, i bought a hvlp system from them and some solution. I have been spraying my friends and family just for practice, and have got leaflets made up to hand out in shops ect.
I am looking up all the different insurance companys to get insurance, can anyone offer me advice as to which one is best and an idea of how much insurance is?
The people who gave me the training did not give me any information on any of this, :irked:although i have been emailing they are not getting back to me. I need some advice and guidence, can anyone help me out? :) I am totally new to this and could really do with hearing stories on how others started out? I want to do this professional as i hope do to it full time cus i hate my job at the minute :cry:

Try

babtac
beautyguild
salongold

go on the internet get phone numbers just say your looking for an insurance quote for spray tanning.
They will tell u.

Thanks ill do that now. :)

Latest posts

Back