Stephanie hair extensions online course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T.hairextensions

Reaction score
Hi,

can anyone tell me what they think of Stephanies hair extensions online course. I am due to pay for this course but just wanted to double check that it’s as good as made out. Please let me know if you’ve heard anything or taken the course:)) thanks xxx

Hi. I can't say anything about the course but purchased some hair from them and the service i received was shocking!

Hi,

can anyone tell me what they think of Stephanies hair extensions online course. I am due to pay for this course but just wanted to double check that it’s as good as made out. Please let me know if you’ve heard anything or taken the course:)) thanks xxx
Don't waste your money. They’re awful, disabled reviews on their salon Facebook page years ago. They’re training page info says it was founded in 2007 but the earliest post is in 2018. I've had some of their clients in, awful applications and their hair is Chinese, not Russian.

Last edited:
Sounds about right! When I emailed to complain about the wrong colours sent and other things, I was blocked on their insta page so i couldn't leave any negative feedback on there, not that i was going to as I had already emailed my complaint.

Sounds about right! When I emailed to complain about the wrong colours sent and other things, I was blocked on their insta page so i couldn't leave any negative feedback on there, not that i was going to as I had already emailed my complaint.
They did the same thing to one of their clients that came to me. I don't know how they’re still in business.

Latest posts

Back