Sticky situation with drunken ex, need help urgently!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hairflair'xo

Reaction score
Hey all, in a real awkward situation and being that its gone three am I can't call any friends for help! :( I went for a night out tonight with my ex who broke up with me a year ago, his sister and her boyfriend, (we've all remained good friends since the split) but he got way too drunk so I Got us a cab back to his to put him to bed so he could sleep it off! This wasn't his plan...he kept insisting he missed me and there's been no one else since me blah blah....tried it on many times, I point blank refused and got him in bed with water and a bowl, he's now sparko and I'm in the living room wondering what to do...I miss him a lot, I'd give anything to be back with him, but I know what he's said is probably just drunk talk, I'm so confused! What do I do? I don't wanna leave incase he chokes or something but I don't wanna have to face the awkwardness in the morning ( if he even remembers anything) help!! Sorry for the long post! Xxx

Value yourself my lovely, if wants to be with you again let him ask you when he is sober and knows what he is doing.

Leave him a note asking him to call or text you in the morning to make sure he is ok, call a taxi and go home.

Xx

Jacqui x

Value yourself my lovely, if wants to be with you again let him ask you when he is sober and knows what he is doing.

Leave him a note asking him to call or text you in the morning to make sure he is ok, call a taxi and go home.

Xx

Jacqui x

Thanks for the reply hun, his flatmate will be back soon from his night shift so ill wait for him, let him know ex isn't in a good state then go, thankyou!! Xxx

I think in regards to getting back with him, I always tell my friends to remember the reason why you broke up originally and to never go back on yourself in life - always move forward!

You did a very noble thing by staying with him do that he's not alone. I agree about leaving a note getting him to call or text you.

Hope you're ok c

I think in regards to getting back with him, I always tell my friends to remember the reason why you broke up originally and to never go back on yourself in life - always move forward!

You did a very noble thing by staying with him do that he's not alone. I agree about leaving a note getting him to call or text you.

Hope you're ok c

I do always try to live my life that way, never looking back only forward, but what we had was brilliant, we broke up because it was too much too soon, we rushed into the relationship, if we were to give it another go itd be better this time as we now know each other inside out...and I'm okay thankyou :) just very tired and sending my mind into overdrive with the thinking!! Lol thanks for replying :) xx

I do always try to live my life that way, never looking back only forward, but what we had was brilliant, we broke up because it was too much too soon, we rushed into the relationship, if we were to give it another go itd be better this time as we now know each other inside out...and I'm okay thankyou :) just very tired and sending my mind into overdrive with the thinking!! Lol thanks for replying :) xx

Well in that case, if it was only because you felt you were too young then what have you got to lose!! 😉
Good luck!!! Xxx

Well in that case, if it was only because you felt you were too young then what have you got to lose!! 😉
Good luck!!! Xxx

Ill have a sober chat with him and see what happens, thankyou so much for helping me out, really appreciate it!! Xxx

Well done you for taking him home in the first place.

Talk to him when he's sober and see if he still says the same.

Good luck

Leely

Hi hun,
I know exactly how you would be feeling.. although it COULD just be drunk talk.
Like other SG members has said if he really wanted you he will tell you when he is sober.
I have a huge issue with not moving forward and I have had to learn the hard way.. I personally think if you were perfectly happy within that year you weren't with him then you really don't need him. Going backwards sometimes can damage people so if I was you make sure his flatemate is home and leave..
It's was very kind of you to take care of him but think of the reasons why you weren't together I think if it doesn't work once chances are that it won't work the second or third time. Just don't hurt yourself, don't give him too much thought because you could be getting your hopes up for nothing.
Just be wise and know what you want!
Relationships are messed up altogether but just becareful!
Hope i've helped in some way. Tc xxx

Had a chat with him, he says it was just drunk talk, and strangely I don't feel upset...I think it was the thought of ring with him getting me happy, but in reality it wasn't what I truly wanted, thankyou so much everyone who gave advice, it really means a lot and is great I can confide in you all!! :D xxx

Oh no!! I was just getting ready to buy a hat!!! 😉😉

I'm glad you sorted it all out and that you stayed strong during his drunken attempt at getting you back. How awkward if something had happened!

Its good that you seem calm and happy with the turnout.

In future, I think I'd be asking his sister to look after him though :) xx

Sent from my HTC One X+ using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm glad you sorted it all out and that you stayed strong during his drunken attempt at getting you back. How awkward if something had happened!

Its good that you seem calm and happy with the turnout.

In future, I think I'd be asking his sister to look after him though :) xx

Sent from my HTC One X+ using SalonGeek mobile app

Oh yes his sister can definitely handle it next time!! Lol, but guess it was me being too nice as per and not wanting to spoil her night out, I'll never learn! I highly doubt ill be going out drinking with him again, too much drama for my liking!! Xxx

And thankyou again to all of you, really do appreciate it xxx 💕

Latest posts

Back