Storing extra extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kz2308

Reaction score
Please tell me someone has a genius way of storing all the extensions you don't use, I tend to over order so I've got loads of different colours stick tips, bonds how do you store yours ? Xx

Hi. I use two different types of storage. So for stick tips and random leftover tapes I use a folder with clear pouches. That way I can just open it and flick through to see the colours easily. For my longer tapes that I have more of and for any wefts I make hangers from the card that comes with delivery and hang them in a cupboard. They both work well but I have to be more organised with the hangers xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    993.4 KB · Views: 48
These are the hangers.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 42
Omg love it that you soo much a bought a file a fax the other week to try organise them bit the inside was made of paper so it kept breaking

I have these hanging cases from "Whitney Marie" specially for hanging hair..

I tend to just put them back in the packet they came in and then write a sticky label with the clients name and stick it on. Then I have a drawer where I store them.

When the client comes for maintenance just look for their name x

I tend to just put them back in the packet they came in and then write a sticky label with the clients name and stick it on. Then I have a drawer where I store them.

Same :)

Yeah I used to do this too but I found I was spending ages rooting through packets in different drawers. The file and hangers make it much easier to find colours. I don't do bonds though, so I don't need to label hair for individual clients maintenance. xx

Latest posts

Back