Strawberry blonde

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stella1981

Reaction score
Hi guys I’m looking for advice… I’ve got a warm base 6/ 7 but mle are exsisting baby lights of a 10/0 from 10weeks ago.
My question is any ideas on formulas for this? Can I use 9/04 with 9% then stretched into 9/04 with 6%?
Or am I best going down the golden and red route? Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• IMG_8903.png
    IMG_8903.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
Hi guys I’m looking for advice… I’ve got a warm base 6/ 7 but mle are exsisting baby lights of a 10/0 from 10weeks ago.
My question is any ideas on formulas for this? Can I use 9/04 with 9% then stretched into 9/04 with 6%?
Or am I best going down the golden and red route? Thanks in advance!
If her hair is fine - average texture 6%(20vol) bagged + low heat low airflow will get you the 2 levels of lift required to get target base lv.9.

For the lighter areas 10 vol + same formula + maybe a 1/2" gold inyensifer per 30mls color if the lighter areas are fairly noticably lighter than the base 9 lv. No bag no heat. You can do both at the same time by doing regrowth first then lighter lengths with a bag loosely placed over the hair on low heat low air for 15 mins + 5 mins cool down.

30vol(9%) seems a little strong unless she has stubborn grey or coarser hairtype then I would say 30vol would be best!

Latest posts

Back