Struggling with lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beauty By Amie

Reaction score
Hey, i have recently qualified in semi permanent eyelash extensions and have always used pot and silicone pad. However have just brought strips of lashes and i am really struggling to just pick up one lash (they seem so close) any tips or advice or will this just come to me the more i do? Many thanks amie x

Hey, i have recently qualified in semi permanent eyelash extensions and have always used pot and silicone pad. However have just brought strips of lashes and i am really struggling to just pick up one lash (they seem so close) any tips or advice or will this just come to me the more i do? Many thanks amie x

Hello Amie,

Where are you placing the strips...on the back of the hand? I would suggest buying yourself something like a small white tile (kitchen tile) and applying the different size strips onto it as the white background will help you when you separate the lashes and pick-up. There are lots of gadgets out there to put your strips on when working, but start with this tip until you get comfortable working with lash trays...you wont look back!

I usually stick micropore tape to a hard surface, sticky side out and place lashes on that, keeps them in place for easy pick up, not to sticky to ruin the lashes and a light background so you can see them!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Although designed for picking up fans in xD Russian Volume Lashes, you might find our xD Bridge rings useful. The curvature separates the lashes making them easier to pick up.
xDvolumeBridge_5.jpg

Latest posts

Back