• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Stylists, Nail Tech and Therapist required...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

makeupartistzoe

Reaction score
Self Employed Staff required for new salon, Soda Beauty & Blow Dry Bar
Nail Technician (renting a nail desk on ground floor and access to pedicure station in the basement at £25 per day- minimum of 2 days a week. Rent to be paid on the 1st of the month for the month ahead)
Price Includes use of the following:
· Nail desk and two chairs and lamp (not uv but one that clamps onto the table for good light)
· Nails Inc Manicure and Pedicure items and over 50 nail polish colours
· 10% commission on retail sales directly to your client
· Infra Red lamp, for Minx
· Heated mitts and boots for luxury manicures and pedicures
· Reception area/appt book/card machine and till
· Phone (incoming only)
· Description of services and technicians name on salons website
· Towels and laundry
· Initial advertising in Listed and DV8 magazines, at salon launch party and table at 2 wedding fayres
· Refreshments for clients

You will provide:
· Acrylic/gel nail enhancements/ extensions and provide your own products for this (ideally CND)
· File and polishes/ manicures/ pedicures/minx/ shellac/nail art –ideally the last 3 not 100% essential.
· Your own consumables (cotton wool, files, nail wipes, acetone, polish remover)
· Your own price lists (to be checked by myself but just so they are in keeping with the design of the salon)
· Your own insurance
· Your own clients (to pick up more I have clients, the hairdressers will have clients and the therapist will have clients, the nail desk is in view from the street and location is 5 mins walk from the main town centre and there is parking nearby.)
· Your own advertising (although we will run promotions, open evenings- possibly minx/manicure and makeup parties and I will contribute to the cost of these.)

Beauty Therapist (Renting a medium sized beauty room in the basement- but with natural light!- at £25 per day- minimum or 2 days per week. Rent to be paid on the 1st of the month for the month ahead)
Price includes use of the following:
· Beauty couch and trolley.
· Dermalogica professional products
· Wax Pot
· Small steamer and kettle
· I pod dock
· Phone (incoming only)
· Description of services and therapists name on salons website
· Towels, couch covers and laundry
· Initial advertising in Listed and DV8 magazines, at salon launch party and table at 2 wedding fayres

You will provide:
· Skin Care Treatments/ Massage/ Waxing (including advanced/intimate possibly with hot wax) or Sugaring/ brow shaping (possibly threading.) Body Wraps/Lava Shells/ hot stones/ Indian Head Massage/ lash tinting and your own products and equipment.
· Your own consumables (cotton wool, couch roll, massage oil)
· Your own price lists (to be checked by myself but just so they are in keeping with the design of the salon)
· Your own insurance
· Your own clients (to pick up more I have a clients, the hairdressers will have clients and the nail tech will have clients, the room isn’t visible from the street but the salon is branded that it offers beauty services and location is 5 mins walk from the main town centre and there is parking nearby.)
· Your own advertising (although we will run promotions, open evenings- and maybe skin bar? and I will contribute to the cost of these.)
Hair Stylists (to rent hair styling stations on the ground floor at £25 per stylist, per station per day- there are 3 stations and one back wash unit and rent is to be paid on the 1st of the month for the month ahead.)
Price Includes use of the following:
· Hydraulic styling chair and hair station
· GHD shampoos, conditioners, treatments and styling products
· Phone (incoming only)
· Description of services and stylists name on salons website
· Towels and laundry

You will provide:
· Blow Drys, cutting, hair-up and styling hair services and provide your own scissors and tools for this
· Colour services, extension services, perming and chemical straightening/ brazillian blow drys- not 100% essential but definitely blow drys as its a blow dry bar!
· Your own insurance
· Your own clients (to pick up more I have clients, the nail technician will have clients and the therapist will have clients, the styling stations are in view from the street and lit by glam Hollywood lights and location is 5 mins walk from the main town centre and there is parking nearby.)
· Your own advertising (although we will run promotions, open evenings-and do alot of wedding/ event makeup that need session stylists to get involved with and I will contribute to the cost of these.)

I've got the keys and builders working on everything right now to be open at the beginning of October. Rent free period available please email [email protected] or see more info on www.zoenichols.co.uk under 'blog' Thanks!

Latest posts

Back