Summer uniform ideas?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bekkif

Reaction score
Hi geek I love this place ive got great ideas and tips so thanks😙 so what im wondering is have any of you and ideas for a smart but cool uniform for the summer.
At the moment we all wear tunics black or pink with black skinnys or leggings but its just too hot.it is a hair and beauty salon. We want something we can all wear cos we are all different shape sizes and ages .tia

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Want to follow this thread as I'm in same situation. Problem is we're in southern Spain so it's even more of a problem, heat wise! I want something also that is appropriate for make up artists! Any ideas anyone??
Currently wear Simon Jersey one button tunics - in black. Getting a bit boring as we have worn these for a few years now, thinking of a 'winter' look - maybe in navy or the purple - and a brighter fresher colour for summer......I do like the one button tunics though from Simon Jersey, they look very smart.

I've just been looking at some sleeveless tunics on Simon Jersey I've seen another salon near me wearing them and they look really nice I'm gonna order some for the hot weather x

Are they the black ones? I thought about them too, but I'd like to see them first, perhaps I'll order one and see what I think....

Have a look at London Inline, they have some lovely dresses and sleeveless tunics too. Perfect for warmer weather. :)

I was thinking of nice aprons with the logo on them that way a tshirt could be worn but not sure how professional it would look

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

in line London stuff looks fab and they have some lovely pastel colours for summer too if you didn't want just plain black or white. x

I've got a tunic dress very cool and I feel far smarter than in my tunic!!

I just wear smart pencil skirts and a smart top/ smart linen dresses with pretty flip flops. I also wear a badge xx

Buttercups have some gorgeous peplum tunic dresses in black and pink x

Now it's warmer I wear a vest top (making sure cut isn't to low) and a apron with my logo etc on, looks professional and I'm cool

Latest posts

Back