Sun UV 5/Sun UV 6 nail lamps

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kat239

Reaction score
Hi guys have any of tried these lamps sunuv5 or the sunuv6 ?

Hi guys have any of tried these lamps sunuv5 or the sunuv6 ?

I’m really confused sorry.

With respect, one minute you’re asking about genuine/imitation CND Shellac, then fake CND lamps, then CND UV lamps, and now Sunuv5 lamps.

Can you please clarify which gel polish system you are using or intend to use, and why you are researching alternative lamps when advice has been given on your other threads?

Thank you.

The op is clearly trying to cut corners but such answers do not help
To the OP, since it is clear that you want to use a reputable well-known and good system like CND but it does rather seem expensive to you, I’d suggest you just try a different one.
Ink London for instance is just as good and much cheaper. No need to buff the nails either.
There is also IBD, The Gel Bottle, OPI, Cuccio etc etc. just do a research and find something to suit your pocket, but use original items and only authorized distributors.

The op is clearly trying to cut corners but such answers do not help
To the OP, since it is clear that you want to use a reputable well-known and good system like CND but it does rather seem expensive to you, I’d suggest you just try a different one.
Ink London for instance is just as good and much cheaper. No need to buff the nails either.
There is also IBD, The Gel Bottle, OPI, Cuccio etc etc. just do a research and find something to suit your pocket, but use original items and only authorized distributors.
Thank you for your advice, just I’ve been doing a search on the cnd lamp and it’s not got very good reviews.
I I myself used to use Calgel gel UV system I had the Calgel lamp and used a cheaper uv lamp cured just the same. Hence the reason I’m doing a search on the led lamps.

I use a sunuv 9c to cure my Bluesky gel polishes, it’s a brilliant little lamp (portable, light weight, well built) I believe they are a hybrid type, so you may need to extend your cure times closer to that of a uv lamp to ensure it’s properly cured (half defeating the object of an led lamp).

Hey Kat, I used a SUN 6 and it works perfectly fine with all my products which including OPI, IBD, and some other Japanese and Korean brands. However I would say I rather pick SUN5 over 6 because I personally find the open back is a bit annoying when I work in a small space, since the light may ‘leak out’ from the back.

I just recently tried a new model from SUN which I am more recommended. Which is SUN 3 smart2.0. It’s UV & LED combined, and have a good build. Seem like it’s a good one to go for in a low budget range.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1511989315.092214.jpg

I guess you may look into that model if u interest with that brand.

Latest posts

Back