SVS lash course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisabeth

Reaction score
Has anyone done this course ? I do Russian volume already but would love to here people thoughts ? Thanks

Ive done it. Our trainer said it was hard to learn - it took the trainers nearly a year to train up ready to teach. I was mis-sold, I was signed up for the course before it launched with the promise that it was easier to learn than lash extensions (they probably meant Russian volume) - I didn't feel ready for Russians so I was a bit stressed on the course. I could see that I had a lot of practice in front of me - but I did a nice set of lashes and I loved the glue.

The training itself was excellent. I haven't had enough time to practise and I'm not offering SVS at the moment, but I enjoy the training and the results. My clients aren't really into Essex lashes and the nouveau lashes are lovely, more natural and believable than the Russians I see (I don't do Russian) - they're a bit pricey though, so you'll need to factor that in. It's quicker, so do your maths carefully.

If you haven't trained with nouveau before I can recommend. I did LVL with them and found that the brand reputation brings you clients and their salon search bumps you up Google.

Latest posts

Back