Swarovski crystals!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope you don't mind me jumping on this post but I've just bought some crystals from s2 to test out on myself.. I was wondering what most people charge?

I've done holo rockstars underneath and full Swarovski big toes.. What do people charge for this?

I was hoping to have a price per crystal up to a certain amount of stones and then a price for one full nail and then a full set of crystals on all nails/toes.

If anyone could help me that would be great!

This is what I've done to my own toes.. My feet aren't the best lol hope someone can help x

View attachment 60740

It all depends what size crystals you use how you use them and what you also charge for rockstar.
I use in a full set sometimes 400 crystals, I charge £40 for a full set of Swarovski toes including sparkling glitter underneath. If they want a mixed colour it's £45
Or for just big toes crystals and the rest glitter it's £28
Like I said I use a lot of crystals as I have mine very close together, make sure you charge including all crystals and delivery cost, charge of normal service of shellac or rock stars whichever you use, then the extra time on top which it takes to apply xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1396603304.229226.jpg
This was the first set I did on a paying client and she was very fidgety which was a nightmare, a couple of extra crystals were added on after this photo, I charged £40 for these think I used around 350 x

Www.beads&crystals.co.uk do genuine ones? About 30.00 for 1440? Never been disappointed in the 8 years I've bought from them cx

Yes Hun that's where I get them from! I think I might be getting the best deal then, I will have a mooch on eBay at al your recommended sellers though and see if they're better prices!

Thank you so much ladies!! Xxx

Just wondering if anyone buys their Swarovski crystals from sweet squared?

Also can anyone help advise what the difference is between the different types and what size is most commonly used?

TIA xx

I find s5 and s7 are there most popular sizes X

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Can I ask what procedure everyone uses and which they find lasts longest for swarovski crystal toes I'm sooo rubbish at the mo please help me :cry:

I find s5 and s7 are there most popular sizes X

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I keep reading that ss5 is the best and gives the best shine! I just need to know how to do it:|

Hi everyone. Sorry to jump in like this. But I'm wondering how people apply these ? I have been trained with NSI polish pro but they didn't show us how to apply crystals with it. Just so I know ?

Thank ya :)

There is an NSI swarovski crystal course you can go on. It's only £50 xxx

Beleza Beauty ♡

There is an NSI swarovski crystal course you can go on. It's only £50 xxx

Beleza Beauty ♡

Thanks! I'll say to the place I trained at and see if they have a course. :D xxx

Hi ladies

I'm currently trying to find the best place for wholesale Swarovski Crystals

I've currently have an online company I use who sell wholesale at £28.98 excl vat for 1440 SS9 crystal colour: aurora borealis ...

First of all, is this a reasonable price in your opinion?? If not It would be great if you could share where you get yours from?

And also, what sizes do you use? I know a few nail techs who keep 2 or 3 sizes in each colour but I don't know what they are :lol:

Any help of advice is greatly appreciated 😊

Thanks in advance !!!

What company do u use.

Latest posts

Back