Swarovski nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JulieJ

Reaction score
This may be a daft question but If I do put Swarovski gems on nails, can I call them Swarovski nails if i haven't done the Swarovski training course? or do I have to call them something else 'cos I haven't got their certificate? thanks

does anybody know pretty please x

Yes you can put them on nails.

I can't see why you can't call them that? With regards to the course etc, I can't comment as I've not seen anything about it or know about it. HTH

Leely

as long as you are using the genuine crystals then i see no reason why you would not advertise the name

thanks for your replies, I just wasn't certain as I haven't done their actual course.

maybe try with rhinestones you can buy from ebay first and have a play, thats what i did. Had lots of fun, but Swarovski crystals do look amazing on nails x

Do swarovski do a course? Interested as to how they could as they're not a beauty provider?

yes, Creative Academy Manchester

Swarovski Crystal Pedicure
3 Hour Class
£50+vat
Want to add some ‘bling’ to your service menu? Crystal pedicure’s are a must have for all season’s. This half day course will enable you to learn how to professionally perform the latest in demand pedicure treatment.

I did this training through Ellisons while I was at college. Loved it !! The kit we got with the training was worth more than we paid for the course x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Not run by swarovski then...that was my point. Someone else using swarovski..(or quite often not) crystals.

Latest posts

Back