Swarovski, right amount?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ginahhrose

Reaction score
Hi, just bought a factory pack of ss5 from scatter crystals. It says there's 1440 in a sealed pack but when they came this morning and I've put them in a tub it doesn't look like there's that many. I know there small but I still would of thought that many crystals would use a lot more space in the tub. Can't seem to find a contact number so ime posting on here. I e put some photos on to see if anyone could tell me if it looks like the right amount as I dot fancy counting them xx ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1390925706.440253.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1390925743.191259.jpg

count them a lot of company's go by weight not counting

you need sensitive scales

Last edited:
Try weighing 10 and then work out how many 1440 would weigh and weigh the lot! I have to say it doesn't look like a lot but then again it never does! Xxx

Thanks, ill take them home to weigh tonight! If not it looks like ime spending my quiet morning tomorow counting! Xx

Rather you than me my sweet! :) sorry that did make me chuckle xxxx

I thought the same when I bought 1440...but it is right they will last u ages xx

Haha ime gonna start now before I go home! I keep thinking its coz there small but ime convinced there's not! Xx

Latest posts

Back