Taking card payments at events?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Holistic2010

Reaction score
Hi geeks,

Done a quick search, but couldn't find anything that really answered my question....

I'm just in process of changing CC machine supplier, and have decided to ditch the mobile terminal for a fixed one as the price between the 2 is quite high, and we dont do enough events to warrant having one!

However.....if we do decided to do a few events, what options do I have for taking card payments? The company I'm thinking of going with dont rent out mobile machines for short term events. I do have an IPad, but not one that works away from wifi.....But I do have a paypal account, any good?? :rolleyes:

Anyone in the same boat, and what do you do??

Thanks so much!! Xx

Can anyone help??? :eek:

I'm going to start taking payments by Credit Cards and Switch by using Mobile POS (Point of Service) via my new iPad. It can also be done via an iPhone too.

There are a lot more companies available now than when I first started looking at the start of the year as I want to give my clients more payment options.

Check monthly price, Bundle options, contract length as they vary a lot!

Thank you kindly! X :D

Latest posts

Back