Tanning and nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelly Mansfield

Reaction score
Does anyone do any of the following?

Offer a sunbed service within a nail salon

Sell retail nail products from a tanning salon

Sell self-tan or sun protection lines from a nail salon

Offer nail services from a nail salon

If so, please get in touch - I'm looking for some interesting case studies!

Kelly
Ed
Nails mag

This sound great - but my topic is slightly off the mark..I'm interested in doing spray tanning to top up my mobile (not earning enough nor can get in a local salon) so thought this would help supplement my nail business and buying new kit/training... would love this to cover the pros & cons of spray tanning and the best on the market...

My friend uses Sol-glo and is massively impressed with the results and has nearly recouped her expenditure on the equipment after only 2 weeks!! Now thats a return...however I am not sure this is the best on the market...so would love to read about this more in Nails

Hi Kelly

With regards to your questions:

Offer a sunbed service within a nail salon ? Yes.

Sell retail nail products from a tanning salon? Yes although my salon is nails and beauty salon not a tanning salon.

Offer nail services from a nail salon? Yes natural nail treatments, nail enhancements and freehand/airbrushed nail art.

Kelly Mansfield said:
Does anyone do any of the following?

Offer a sunbed service within a nail salon

Sell retail nail products from a tanning salon

Sell self-tan or sun protection lines from a nail salon

Offer nail services from a nail salon

hi
i have a nail salon and tanning salon all rolled into one:cool: .i do not offer any other service .ie beauty ...i do however offer temporary airbrushed tattoos ..i have four vertical tanning beds and one lay down one.the beds look after themselves ..the clients put their payment into a machine after choosing how many minutes they want on their chosen bed.this allows me to get on with what i love to do ...nails:lol: .i find it an excellent source of extra revenue :D .i also retail tanning products and nail products and find that both the tanning and nails business compliment each other
take care
debbie

The beauty salon I rent my space in does St Tropez & Dermalogica tanning - and the owner is currently looking into getting in a spray system. But are COMPLETELY against sunbeds! (I even get a row when I use them :rolleyes: )

When I get my own salon I will be looking to offer sunbeds, airbrush tanning and nails as I think these services go hand in hand - also when the sunbeds are in use when your doing nails, your getting revenue from two services at once! and the airbrushing takes a fraction of the time than a set of nails does so you can fit it in between nail clients.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back