Tanning drops

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jewelzz

Reaction score
hi, can u use any brand tanning drops for diff solutions or am I best using the same brand drops for the same brand tan?

Hi Jewelzz I would use the same for same as you don't know how they will react together. It may look ok but if the ingredients don't mix well it will be too late as it will already be on the client. [emoji85] I wouldn't personally take the risk [emoji4]x

Hi, you can use any make as it is just DHA . I use different makes to mix up with LA tan and have never had a problem.

Hi, you can use any make as it is just DHA . I use different makes to mix up with LA tan and have never had a problem.
Have you checked with your insurance provider & tanning company that this is acceptable practice? You need to do whatever your insurance say and if they want you to use the same brand booster drops then you have to do so or you make your policy invalid (& insurance companies will look for any reason not to pay out).

booster drops are just pure DHA. It doesnt matter which brand you use.

booster drops are just pure DHA. It doesnt matter which brand you use.
I understand what your saying and you may think that it is ok to use any brand of DHA but do your insurance company?

I ask this simple question because as I said the insurance company will look for ANY reason NOT to pay you out if there should be a claim made against you. All I'm asking is that people check that they will stay covered by asking their own insurance before they do anything that may put them at risk of invalidating their policy. Just because it hasn't caused you any problems yet doesn't mean it will never cause you problems, or that a problem may be totally unrelated to the added booster drops BUT your provider finds out and then invalidates your cover. Wouldn't be a good situation to be in because you didn't check if it was ok with your provider and just buy the brand that they say in the first place.

Latest posts

Back