Tanning | St Tropez Appoints Katrina Brown

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
The end of last week saw PZ Cussons-owned tanning brand St. Tropez announce that Katrina Brown, a self-tanning, expert was its new West Coast brand representative.

Brown joins Sophie Evans, the brand's East Coast skin-finishing expert, and will be the face of the brand at public appearances, red-carpet events, editorial shoots and digital campaigns. Brown will also be responsible for creating and promoting a love for the brand amongst the LA community.

There's no doubt St. Tropez are ready to rock 2015. This deal comes hot on the heels of the announcement in May that Kate Moss would be the brand's very first face for its debut global ad campaign.

Until then...geek on!

The Ed.

Attachments

• st-tropez.jpg
    st-tropez.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 57
I love to hear news about St Tropez. Years ago, I used to walk past this back street lock-up that used to have 'tanned' people loading boxes into cars and vans. I knew it was a local company who sold tanning products. What I didn't realise that this was Judy Naake and her St Tropex business, in Beeston Nottingham. To look and see where this global business is now is amazing.x

Latest posts

Back