Tape extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kerrielouise71

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend anyone that fits tape extensions and if so what is
the cost? I have very fine thin hair and I've been told this is the best way.. Any suggestions?
X

Where do you live? I have tape extensions as my hair is really thin also and I love them....I've had bonds easilocks and numerous other extensions but definitely prefer tapes as they are the only extensions I've had that you can't see in my hair ....x

Hi. Sorry I didn't say. Blonde...com
I live in Sheffield x

Ah totally different area from me so can't recommend my hairdresser I'm afraid ....I'm sure someone will be along and advise soon X

Can anyone recommend anyone that fits tape extensions and if so what is
the cost? I have very fine thin hair and I've been told this is the best way.. Any suggestions?
X
i do but I'm in tamworth staffs

Where do you live? I have tape extensions as my hair is really thin also and I love them....I've had bonds easilocks and numerous other extensions but definitely prefer tapes as they are the only extensions I've had that you can't see in my hair ....x

Hi, sorry to barge in on this post! I know it's a little old but I've noticed you are in Kent and I've been looking for someone who fits Tape - in extensions for yonks! Would you mind advising me of who does yours? Thank you!x

Latest posts

Back