Tape in hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lulupoo12345

Reaction score
Hi there

Any recommendations on tape in extensions suppliers would be great ❤️❤️ Thank you xx

I like euphoria one. They do tapes in their russian Mongolian range x

The tape on SJK is amazing, but I have heard a lot of people have turned against using their extensions, although I can say they look great when they are first in. Never ever had one fell out even using the replacement roll they offer, but each to their own I stopped using SJK now and seek hair from USA hair shops.

There are a few suppliers which stand out who supplies very good Tape hair. It’s worth doing your research as your clients may have different tastes.

Be aware of the tape adhesive though as some are rubbish x

SJK tape is one of my fave! I've quite a few clients who use it x

I really like euphoria ones tapes, I never need to use any more than 150g as they are so thick xx

SJK tape hair is amazing.

Barclay wolf I'm wearing just now & there lush
I would like to try their invisible tapes but can’t seem to buy off the site, do u need to get in salon or are they available to buy?

I would like to try their invisible tapes but can’t seem to buy off the site, do u need to get in salon or are they available to buy?

Bad experience with skin weft invisible tapes.. they are very thin and are all manufactured in China as they are the only ones who have the machines.

Tried to attach a picture of mine to show but they don’t appear how stock pictures look.

They really contradict their self. They are meant to be more discreet but they are way more bulky.. you will see when you buy.

Find that when I retape the hair the tape I get is far better.

Bad experience with skin weft invisible tapes.. they are very thin and are all manufactured in China as they are the only ones who have the machines.

Tried to attach a picture of mine to show but they don’t appear how stock pictures look.

They really contradict their self. They are meant to be more discreet but they are way more bulky.. you will see when you buy.
Ah might give that a miss then and stick to the devil I Know! Thanks for the tip

Ooh sorry Hun just seeing this ? Erm I don't think so I think you can contact them and buy directly x

Hi owner of Hottie based out of Las Vegas NV. We offer several quality ranges in tape in:

3-6 Month (Indian Remy)
6-9 Month (Russian Remy)
1-2 Years (Russian Virgin Hair)

Would love to work with you. We offer wholesale pricing to stylists and salon owners as well.

Last edited:
we are tape in hair extensions factory, you can search our company name via google to find our website
can not put website here, OEM for many famous hair extensions brands also can produce according to your color ring,
factory wholesale price!

Have been using Vixen & Blush tapes since the start of the year and super happy with them. Quality is outstanding and clients are so happy.

Latest posts

Back