Tarot Card Reader Groupon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TarotConsultant

Reaction score
Hi Fellow Therapists,
I'm a qualified herbal Aromatherapist and empathic Tarot Card Reader, not a Psychic or fortune teller.
I can no longer offer Aromatherapy treatments because I suffer from excessive anxiety shakes (usually my hands and head). I'm sorry I cannot control these shakes and nor can my doctor.
Additionally finding clients was very challenging too.
I really love reading the Tarot Cards and I would like to do this full time, which I know can be done as I know of one who has a permanent market stall and another who works full time from a caravan type trailer. :lick:
I'd love to do this without having to rent a room or visit houses for face -to- face readings because of the shaking it just wouldn't look professional.
Currently I'm offering reading via Email and Sms text with positive reviews.
The challenge I'm facing is again, gaining clients. So to get my name out there so to speak, I was hoping to start a Groupon deal but last week they rejected my application. I'm still unsure why as they do accept Tarot/Psychics on their website. :grr::grr:
I may also try Amazon deals or Wowcher next.
The obvious are Facebook, Twitter, Flyers and shop window ads.
Do any therapists have any friendly advice or ideas on how to gain 'Tarot' clients please?
Please help
Thanks and Regards

Elizabeth

Elizabeth,

A Google search for a forum interested and relevant to your desired 'industry' would be the first step ... as you are aware we are beauty therapists, nails teks and hairdressers.

Not sure there are many here who can offer you professional advice within your sphere of employment.

Good luck.

Hi Elizabeth, in this instance you could ask other tarot card readers for their advice. I met someone who marketed her business through lots of networking. You can find Suneet on divinesouls.co.uk. She does tarot.
I've also met a lady who is an expert on social media who can give you help on facebook and twitter. Here is her youtube link: Inga Deksne - YouTube, also on facebook/inga.deksne.
I've also seen tarot readers at holistic fairs and pamper days. There are websites that advertise for 'stall holders' to do these fairs. Search for pamper evenings for your local area.

Hi Fellow Therapists,
I'm a qualified herbal Aromatherapist and empathic Tarot Card Reader, not a Psychic or fortune teller.
I can no longer offer Aromatherapy treatments because I suffer from excessive anxiety shakes (usually my hands and head). I'm sorry I cannot control these shakes and nor can my doctor.
Additionally finding clients was very challenging too.
I really love reading the Tarot Cards and I would like to do this full time, which I know can be done as I know of one who has a permanent market stall and another who works full time from a caravan type trailer. :lick:
I'd love to do this without having to rent a room or visit houses for face -to- face readings because of the shaking it just wouldn't look professional.
Currently I'm offering reading via Email and Sms text with positive reviews.
The challenge I'm facing is again, gaining clients. So to get my name out there so to speak, I was hoping to start a Groupon deal but last week they rejected my application. I'm still unsure why as they do accept Tarot/Psychics on their website. :grr::grr:
I may also try Amazon deals or Wowcher next.
The obvious are Facebook, Twitter, Flyers and shop window ads.
Do any therapists have any friendly advice or ideas on how to gain 'Tarot' clients please?
Please help
Thanks and Regards

Elizabeth

I've been reading tarot for some time . I do offer it as part of my business, but I won't offer it for Groupon because they take too much. I've seen a Wowcher recently that was a tarot card reader, but the profit made would be about £2.50. I sure as hell wouldn't offer my time for that.

To be honest, most of my clients are by word of mouth. Doing mind body spirit fairs is also feasible but they are sometimes expensive, and it's very competitive.

I also have to say that tarot readers have a responsibility to those coming for readings. It's also a legal requirement to plainly state that the reading is for 'entertainment purposes only'. Readings are not something I do for fun though. I take them really seriously. I don't lie to folks either, nor cold read. If I don't get anything, and sometimes this happens, then the client does not pay. But this is just me. In my experience, rarely, the client is either not open, or just not ready for receiving a reading.

Have you not tried working the phones line, my friend does 20 hours a week for one company as well as working full time as a hairdresser. Worth a try there will be lots of places looking . Good Luck x

Thank you fellow therapists.
I have started working for the phone line and have bought a few psychic magazines as they often have small page adverts. I'm also starting shop window advertising so hopefully it will workout.

Thanks again Elizabeth.

Latest posts

Back