TAX and all that!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spray 2 Go

Independent Geek!
Reaction score
How many of us have learned new skills, set up a business and then have to deal with Tax etc? How much Tax do we know how to pay at the end of the year? How do you know you have the right accountant? How complicated does it have to be?

I have had the pleasure of finding an accounting company with a difference - one who is very switched on, proactive, very efficient and has a completely different approach to business and personal finance.

Lucy and her partner Sophie have set up Mazuma UK Ltd and have been working with Tantrick for some time and I just feel I have to let you guys know about them. An absolute Godsend to people in business from sole traders, self employed and Limited Companies, these girls can help us all!

For those of you who would like help with dealing with the business monies, I really do suggest you contact them. Their website is -http://www.mazumamoney.co.uk and as they say "Keeping you in the black is our business............

Hope this is of help!

Mandy x

Latest posts

Back