Teen pamper party

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdn

Reaction score
I am mobile using gelish and morgan taylor for nails. I have been thinking of offering parties for 11 to 14 year olds. Offering manicures with morgan taylor polish. Does anyone have any tips or pricing advice please

I am mobile using gelish and morgan taylor for nails. I have been thinking of offering parties for 11 to 14 year olds. Offering manicures with morgan taylor polish. Does anyone have any tips or pricing advice please
Are you thinking of offering full manicures during the pamper parties or just a file and polish?
You'd need to consider the time it'll take for each client and how many you're likely to have. I've done pamper parties and childrens parties in the past and I used to do a file and polish with some simple nail art that doesn't take too much time, dots, transfers, glitter etc.
I used to charge £10 per person and a minimum of 4 people to make it worth your while. You might want to limit how far you'll travel or charge extra for the time and petrol it'll take you to get there.
Don't undercut yourself or the service you'll be providing!
I hope this helps a little x

Thanks Carla-laa will probably offer file and polish with glitter...I am ok on the travel info as I am mobile anyway. Xx

Latest posts

Back