Teenage pamper parties

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharan

Reaction score
Hi geeks

Just wondering what you all charge and what's included in your teenage pamper parties.

I offered a package price of £20 per head, to include: mini facial, mini mani and mini pedi. Or 2 of these treatments plus a goody bag.
I was also going to take candles, spa music, robes, slippers, magazines etc to create a spa-like ambience.

However, the client has come back and said she wants all the following included for £20 per head:

Mini facial
Mini mani
Mini pedi
Mini body massage
Mini makeup

Am I right in thinking this is ridiculous?!! She said she doesn't want candles, robes, magazines etc, but even still?

Your thoughts please? And what do you all charge and include in your packages if you don't mind. I'm in London :)

Anyone? Please x

I don't offer any packages like this currently but if I did I would offer the clients request minus the massage for 20, I think thats a decent deal myself.... I would just say to her for the massage it will be extra as you have x amount of people to get done in the time frame. Sorry if I wasn't much help but I do think your price is fair x

Hi ya

To be honest its the first time ive heard of a "Mini body massage " to be included (or asked for) in one of these types of packages. I doubt most teenagers would want this treatment in my opinion.

If you have a good number going maybe do the 4, (Mini facial, Mini mani, Mini pedi + Mini makeup), but if there less than five people going, tell them to pick three as you had priced for originally.

I think your original offer was spot on, might just be an awkward customer seeing how far they push it.

Good Luck, I think you might need it hehe :)

Thanks guys. Really appreciate the replies.

I was beginning to doubt my prices.. But then, I worked out that each treatment takes approx 20 mins. So approx 1 hour per girl = me earning £20 per hour (before costs).

This also includes travel costs etc. so my total revenue would be £80 for approx 4 hours work.

There's only 4 girls too. I think I will stick with my original pricing. Thank you x

Latest posts

Back