Telling clients I'm no longer offering lash lift

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rippersroo

Reaction score
Hi as the title states I'm no longer doing lash lift as of last week.
A
Couple of brief reasons why are- I do so little amount of clients for this by the time sometime books again the product has gone off. I find this not being cost effective for me, also I am so busy now with lash extensions and nails I can barely fit in the odd client for lash lift. I have about 5 ladies who have it a few times a year and only 1 that rebooks when she leaves as opposed to doing about 5/6 lash extension clients a day.
There are other reasons but I'll be rambling on.
I'm going to be doing my last 3 booked lash lifts over the next few weeks and not sure how to tell these clients I will no longer be offering it (especially the one that rebooks) as I'm guessing they'll ask why and I don't think explaining that it's not cost effective for me is a reason to tell a client.
Any ideas please? Do you think it would be ok to say It's just not a popular treatment so I've decided to drop it?
Thankyou

Oh absolutely. Don't get hung up on being completely truthful lol

Can you not buy it in sachets though? X

Just let them know, maybe offer the alternative of lash extensions if this is more your passion with a small discount? Or alternatively is there anyone you can recommend for this treatment and pass the lash lift clients to them?

Hi ladies thanks for your replies.
Yes it can be in sachets, but I'm not sure about the use-by on them. And there are other reasons I'm not keen on the treatment now.
I will suggest lash extensions I just don't want people thinking I'm trying to get more money out of them as lashes with infills are obviously more regular than lash lift every few months.
Thankyou

Latest posts

Back