temperature using ckean and easy waxing spa advice please :)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tammy64

Reaction score
Hi,
I've just got the clean and easy spa kit and found it easy to use in itself, but am needing advice re the temperature...:confused:

I set the thermostat at the middle as the instructions said. After 35 mins I took it out, placed in themal sleeve and set to waxing. I practiced on my oh and took some hair from his lower back. I tested it on my wrist and thought the temp was ok but he said it felt like it was burning him. Anyway, left no mark so don't think it really did burn. then after about 5 mins I took some from his chest, just below his neck. The wax was then quite hard to put on and seemed to have cooled too much. Should I place the wax back in the heater after applying until I need to use again (eg if doing half legs apply to one leg one half, then back in while removing wax then out when applying to other half leg?) I was worried about it being too hot. should I just turn the thermostat down? Any advice very very welcome :hug:

Back