The Badest Meanest Cold.... Ever!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moanie

Reaction score
[COLOR="Lime"]:irked: Hi, just killing time till my little nail biter gets here. Has anyone else had this flipping awful cold thats going round, i get all the school holidays off which is great, but i feel totally cheated this week cos i have been so ill with a stupid cold. i am talking a real doozie here. serious snot issues, conjestion, annoying cough, sore throat voice gone can't shout at the kids or anything!!!! haven't been out since Friday, going stir crazy now! Looked in mirror yesterday as started to feel a bit better and got shock of my life when i saw creature from the black lagoon staring back at me. :Scared: :Scared: :Scared: :Scared: What a fright i looked Today is first day i feel ok (hence client being allowed over disease ridden threshold). i still sound very strange indeed but at least i don't feel as bad. what a wast of a weeks holiday. i don't do poorly very well and am not a good patient. i have driven every body at home completly bonkers. Oh well. there's always next school holiday. [/COLOR]

Yes I had it three weeks ago and still got small bits of it. It really raged on for two weeks solid with the sore throat lasting one week of it. The croaky voice gave everyone else a laugh (glad to have been of service!) I'm totally drained. Only took two days off work but could have done with more. What's even worse than me getting it though is the fact that my other half woke up this morning with a sore throat. Now we all know that no matter how bad we get something our men get it 100 times worse! Hope you feel better soon:biggrin:

I hear ya! i feel awful but dont really want to start taking time off sick so am struggling through! :-(

Just been to the doc's today and was told that my throte infection that I had over 3 weeks ago has'nt gone and I've now had a sinous infection for over 3 months feeling realy sh***y. I carnt take time of work as just started renting a chair in a salon and need all the money I can get:Scared: :Scared: And when not at work My kids are doing a realy BAD job of being good for poorley Mummy!
Men always get everthing worse its called MAN FLU LOL

Latest posts

Back