The best hair if money is no object?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
True Slavic Russian.
I have an amazing contact for this hair (I searched years for true Slavic hair and spent many ££'s)
Although the colours are always a little inconsistent and even the texture (some bundles can be wavier than others) as it is rather hard to source your typical "straight perfect looking hair extensions" at such a high quality.
The hair is not coloured in your typical factories with huge machinery and bundles of hair all in the same pot being processed for that perfect colour to match the colour rings precisely (as a lot of hair extensionists expect this from suppliers).
It's a little more rustic and unique :) And best of all - hand dyed making sure ALL cuticle are not only in tact, but not damaged.

I would buy this in single drawn and then double draw myself (to cut the cost for the buyer - I was happy to put in the labour) but there is just not a quick enough turnover in my opinion.
As someone said above, to get a good price even for single drawn bundles you do need to spend well into the thousands just to stock 1KG per colour and length.
I have one customer who has had hers for around 2 years now, originally platinum white (beyond #60!) and dyed many times, the only thing stopping us re using it now is because it is getting shorter through re tipping and her has grown lots! x
Hi

Thanks for posting . Are you able to shareyour contacts pls

Looking to source the VERY best quality hair for nano/micro method.

I've heard mixed reviews for Easi Locks and know your mainly paying for the brand name so pretty sure there are other brands out there that are much more reliable.

Hair Rehab was also quite good but again I know they are mid range.
As I say, not worried about how much the hair costs.

Many thanks in advance x

Hi there,

We are a boutique hair extension brand based in London.
We source Slavic and Russian hair ourselves directly from Ukraine and Russia. If you're interested, please, get in touch for more info about prices and available stock by PM.

Regards,

The Niche Hair Lab Team

Last edited:
Berenice London. I order virgin child's slavic hair and it's amazing. Expect to pay in the region of £400/£500 though. Also they will tip it or weft it for you on request and for a very reasonable fee as well. It's a small family-run business so I think at the moment they can still afford to charge reasonable prices because the quality of hair they supply can easily cost double elsewhere.

Oh and also, they don't keep much children's hair in stock I believe, so both times I ordered it took about 2 weeks to receive the hair. But it was totally worth it though

Definitely not archie lloyd. Its sjk . Avoid sjk
Can you tell me why to avoid sjk? Im looking for a new supplier and dont wanna spend a ton if the hair isnt great quality. I need hair that will last 6-12 months.

Latest posts

Back