The Complete Nail Technician book

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shelley Davis

Reaction score
Hi all,
I am 6 weeks in to my NVQ 3 nail technology. I am enjoying the course but feel sometimes things are not shown to us enough times by the tutor and we are left a bit to our own devices. I am worried I may not be doing things right. I have looked at buying the complete nail technician book by Marian Newman. The book is pricey but I really don't mind paying if it will help. Has anyone used this book and did it help?
Many Thanks x

Hi all,
I am 6 weeks in to my NVQ 3 nail technology. I am enjoying the course but feel sometimes things are not shown to us enough times by the tutor and we are left a bit to our own devices. I am worried I may not be doing things right. I have looked at buying the complete nail technician book by Marian Newman. The book is pricey but I really don't mind paying if it will help. Has anyone used this book and did it help?
Many Thanks x

The Complete Nail Technician is one of the many bibles nail techs use.

Another excellent one is Nailclass by Gigi Rouse.

There's so much to be learned from both books to be honest, and each contains invaluable advice.

The Complete Nail Technician is one of the many bibles nail techs use.

Another excellent one is Nailclass by Gigi Rouse.

There's so much to be learned from both books to be honest, and each contains invaluable advice.
Thanks so much for your reply Noodle. I will take a look at the other book as well xxx

3 must have books....
The Complete Nail Technician
Nail Class
Doug Schoon

3 must have books....
The Complete Nail Technician
Nail Class
Doug Schoon
I have just managed to get The Complete Nail Technician and Nail Class for £24 ebay tonight. Lot's of reading!!!

There are several editions of The Complete Nail Technician, hopefully you've ordered the latest edition [emoji173]️

Just checked for you, you want the most recent which is the fourth edition

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1504817309.135996.jpg

Latest posts

Back