The Edge Nail FX

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Diversenails

Reaction score
Afternoon geeks,

Sooo next week I was going to invest in OPI Gelcolor however after a financial emergency I can no longer afford it :(. I have been looking at all the different Gel polish and came across the edge fx soak of gel polish..... was just wondering if it was worth buying or waiting till next month so I can save? I have clients asking for the "polish that lasts" so I obviously want to give them what they want but not at the expense of giving them a product that isn't going to last and work for them. :(

Afternoon geeks,

Sooo next week I was going to invest in OPI Gelcolor however after a financial emergency I can no longer afford it :(. I have been looking at all the different Gel polish and came across the edge fx soak of gel polish..... was just wondering if it was worth buying or waiting till next month so I can save? I have clients asking for the "polish that lasts" so I obviously want to give them what they want but not at the expense of giving them a product that isn't going to last and work for them. :(

Personally I would wait.... It's only a month! Stick to well known brands as you and the customer know what your getting that way!

Yeah I agree I have top coat, base coat and 1 colour of opi products plus the certificate lol. I Mau go get 4 colours invest in some glitter then show off my nail art to add to it. Thanks hazel you confirmed what I thought, sometimes
I just want to run before I can walk! X

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek mobile app

I would wait as well both as a therapist but also as a client I'd much l rather a more professional brand x

I went to a salon and didn't know if polish pro or the edge, apparently the girl who worked there said it's not that good, but I have used shellac and polish pro and both are great, shellac being my fav! I have used sibel they are a tough gel!

I would wait as well both as a therapist but also as a client I'd much l rather a more professional brand x[

To be fair I could put gloss on clients nails as long as it lasts and doesn't damage nails. I am thinking it more from my own self professionalism. X

Yeah I agree I have top coat, base coat and 1 colour of opi products plus the certificate lol. I Mau go get 4 colours invest in some glitter then show off my nail art to add to it. Thanks hazel you confirmed what I thought, sometimes
I just want to run before I can walk! X

I know the feeling well, but u may feel like you have wasted your money if you rush into buying- trust me I've spent do much I have to needed to!

Latest posts

Back