The Nail Trainer Hand

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babezone

Reaction score
Hey everyone im a little new here so still finding my way around ive recently done An acrylic nail corse. and still feel i need more practise, i have seen the nail trainer hand on essential nails for £99 the one that comes with different tips to practise on.

I did however want the jumbo kit that ive seen advertised on different places. but i can only seem to find it from the U.S and if i was to order that at $182 im looking expensive delivery aswell as import tax and duty too which is going to work out far more expensive. so didnt know if there was anywhere to get that kit from in the uk? other then ebay, i would like a new one xx

Hey everyone im a little new here so still finding my way around ive recently done An acrylic nail corse. and still feel i need more practise, i have seen the nail trainer hand on essential nails for £99 the one that comes with different tips to practise on.

I did however want the jumbo kit that ive seen advertised on different places. but i can only seem to find it from the U.S and if i was to order that at $182 im looking expensive delivery aswell as import tax and duty too which is going to work out far more expensive. so didnt know if there was anywhere to get that kit from in the uk? other then ebay, i would like a new one xx

When I needed a nail trainer I bought one from eBay and then sold it six months later for a profit on eBay. eBay is worth considering for nail trainers, just not chemical products etc.

Its only because on ebay their retailing at around £50ish for just the hand....so would still need the nails and primer etc so would work out the price of a new1 so would prefer it new. but other then essentialnails i really cant find any, lol need to live in america lol ty for ur help xxx

hi, i got the nail trainer from essential nails and to be honest its the best thing i've bought in a while. Also if you buy something else to make it up to £100 you can pay in installments, if you haven't got the cash spare right now. I too have just done my acrylic course and have been constantly practicing on it, but to be honest i dont use the primer i just apply it straight on and have had no probs with the hand.:biggrin:

Latest posts

Back