theatrical makeup course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chantell simone

Reaction score
hey geeks how is everyone

i have not been on here for a while, as i am learning to drive, it was my birthday on monday and i am putting together some projects for black history month so i have been mega busy

i have got a place on a threatical makeup course, i am so excited! :)
its starts next week wednesday, its for 1 year and its 1 day a week

any geeks out there done such a course and if so how was it?

i can't wait to be let loose in Charles Fox and start buying some bits

That sounds like its going to be fun!!

if you discover any good pro make up suppliers whilst doing the course - let us know!:green:

where ru doing ur course? i was going to do this at one point but decided nails was more me!! i wanted to do the london college of fashion course so started an art foundation course to build up portfolio.

i work right next door to charles fox in covent garden........they had a prosthetic head in there the other day with blood coming out it's mouth!!

i went to enrol today only to be told that the course is no longer running as they don't have enough applicants :cry:

the course is held at a college in east london

i too want to a course at london college of fashion but i can't affordit , even on my staff discount (i work for one of their other colleges)

i am so disappointed so i'll have to now wait until next year and thats feels so far away

but hey they do say that everything happens for a reason, i will now focus on my driving lessons, getting more clients and practicing my nail art designs

ah that sucks. at least u can also build a portfolio. take photos of everything!! try and do some kids facepainting (that's what made me want to get into it) and just take loads of photos of everything!

i know i am gutted but hey thats life i suppose

i plan to buold up my portfolio as much as possible, i have a friend who is a photographer so i intend to get a few of my friends round and take as many photos as possible

i done a photoshoot for vidal sasoon on wednesday, that was for about 8 models i should get the pics from that any day now and they have asked me to do a soiree for them this sunday where i will be head makeup artist with at least 3 makeup assistants , so from all this i should get some really good pics

Latest posts

Back