Therapist courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lucie

Reaction score
Do u pay for your therapists to train in courses?

I have one therapist that's part time and doesn't know how long she's here for because a ultimately she's looking for a job in teaching but has another 12 months on her teaching course...

Then another girl I'm taking on soon and spending time with to iron out any problems as she's newly trained and I'm opening a bigger salon in April

With the opening I want to offer new treat bets like body wraps and threading so so seeing should I be paying for them and contract that they have to pay back if they leave within a certain time? Or do they decided if they want to do the courses and pay themselves? The treatments are something I can do alone but ideally I would like at least 1 other therapist trained in, if not both....

I understand that the norm would be to pay for their training and pay them hourly for each hour of training they do. Then if they leave they will have to pay them back. Youd need to tell them before the training what they will have to pay within a certain time of leaving in order that they can agree to do the training in the first place.

Would it be wrong to ask them to go halfs as there are a few courses to do! If I pay I could pay for them both so would have to decide who did what.....x

Latest posts

Back