Therapy rooms & beauty rooms to let in Towcester - Northampton/Brackley/Milton Keynes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CharlotteCOCO

Reaction score
Hi there

We are a long-standing and established beauty business in Towcester, we are expanding (moving into newly refurbished premises) in March 2016 and we have rooms to let for Therapists to rent on a negotiable daily rate, from 1 day a week to 7 days a week.

We are a beauty and nail salon, with sunbeds.
The treatment rooms available to let will be situated upstairs, away from the busy salon in a quiet and private treatment room.

We are open to many beauty, aesthetic, therapies & treatments - so please email across any inquiries & suggestions.

We have a client base of over 3000 clients, and we will include all self-employed therapists treatments on all of our advertising outlets - social media, local flyering & local media and newspaper advertising.

For further details please contact Charlotte on - 07944704738 or through the Salon Geek message portal.

Many thanks
Charlotte

Hi I know this post is old but do you happen to have anything for rent now?

Thanks
Zina.

Thanks
Zina.

Not only is the post old Zina, but the OP has been absent since posting the thread.

Thanks
Zina.
Hi Nina,
I have a room in Northampton to rent. What do you do?

Latest posts

Back