Thin eyebrows?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sandydee

Reaction score
Hi Geeks, I am looking for some advice. I have a couple of clients who have naturally sparse brows but would love to have them fuller. Is there a product they can use to encourage growth. Many thanks.:)

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Castor oil.

There are a few expensive products available for this problem and the main ingredient - castor oil.

Hi Geeks, I am looking for some advice. I have a couple of clients who have naturally sparse brows but would love to have them fuller. Is there a product they can use to encourage growth. Many thanks.:)

Everybody's hair growth cycle is different and it is, for the most part, genetics that dictate the abundance and texture of our hair.

You can probably minimally improve the condition of the hairs that grow, for example with castor oil as suggested above, but each follicle has it's own clock and you can't change the clock to make the hair stay in anagen (the growth phase of the cycle where the root is still attached to the blood supply) any longer than it does already if that makes sense?

I think their best bet would be HD brows or extensions. X

Thanks for your replies. Not heard of the caster oil remedy so it is worth a try. I have been thinking of the HD course, bit expensive but reading the reviews sounds great. :)

Have you looked at Faceframe 3D eyebrows? It sounds perfect for your clients, synthetic hairs applied to the skin and hair with its 100% skin safe fixer, it's the only treatment of its kind to be insured by BABTAC, endorsed by CIBTAC and have EU registration and certification.
It also won BABTAC innovation beauty treatment 2013/2014.
Have a look at Frame your face | Faceframe 3D Eyebrows | natural looking brows
Xx

Revitabrow they also do one for lashes called revitalash x

Sent from my Galaxy Tab 3

Tried them all and nothing works :-(

I used HD grow baby grow, one eyebrow came along nicely, the other was badly patchy, I went from nearly gone brows to fuller brows(HD look) but it took 18 long months!

I am currently trialing Billion Dollar Brows Brow Boost and it's going really well. 7 weeks in to the recommended 10 week treatment and they are looking much hairier but in a good way! X

Sent from my C6903 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thankyou for all your replies :)

Latest posts

Back