Thinning hair!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beauty Tips

Reaction score
Hi,

My hair has recently become very thin and falls out a lot throughout the day and when brushing. In certain places there appears to be small bald patches when my hair is up :oops::eek:
It used to be past my shoulder blades but I have no had it cut to near the top of my shoulder blades and into quite a blunt cut with a long layer to give it body to try and get rid of some of the dead hair. It has stopped breaking off so much when I brush it and does look less rat taily at the ends now!

I used to have quite a lot of hair and never had any problems with it looking thin, although it can look a bit flat if I use too much conditioner, so I am just wondering if any of you guys know of any products I can use to try and thicken my hair back up, keep it healthy and help it grow quicker?

I currently use Lee Stafford 'For hair that wont grow past a certain length' and I have also looked at extensions but obviously I want my hair to look healthier and fuller naturally first.

Sorry long post but any help will be appreciated :)

TIA Alisha

Last edited:
I really think your first step is a doctors appointment and blood tests xxxx

If you are undiagnosed go and see a Dr and/or trichologist before you think of extensions or you will possibly cause more damage.

Latest posts

Back