Thoughts on Hair Planet hair?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gsh2015

Reaction score
Thinking of using them as my supplier, I do mainly micro ring or microweft, what's their Indian and Russian ranges like? Also is they're any other company's of similar pricing and better quality?

Their Indian is ok however the russian isn't great at all I used to use the wefts but have changed to other suppliers now as I find them more consistent in quality

Their Indian is ok however the russian isn't great at all I used to use the wefts but have changed to other suppliers now as I find them more consistent in quality
Oh really why is the Russian no good? Do you mean quite inconsistent with the quality ? And who do you use now? Sorry for all the questions lol

About 50% of clients had problems with them matting and going dry on the ends the reputation of our salon was going downhill so we had to source reputable suppliers
We use transform Mongolian range for most methods but I do use angel remy wefts too

I have Russian pre bonded hair planet extensions in which aren't great, the hair is ok but it's not any better than the cheaper hair I used to get and it is matting and went dry faster, it is blonde but I wouldn't buy it again the cheaper one I used to get was much better, also the extensions definitely aren't 1g bonds, hth xxx

I have Russian pre bonded hair planet extensions in which aren't great, the hair is ok but it's not any better than the cheaper hair I used to get and it is matting and went dry faster, it is blonde but I wouldn't buy it again the cheaper one I used to get was much better, also the extensions definitely aren't 1g bonds, hth xxx
Have you contacted them about it? All I had was its aftercare although they had been wearing extensions for years and know exactly how to care for them
Its a cop out that suppliers use all the time

Used to love the wefts, but found the have got quite dry and are not lasting. I use SJK for my hair it lasts far longer than anyone I have tried.

Used to love the wefts, but found the have got quite dry and are not lasting. I use SJK for my hair it lasts far longer than anyone I have tried.
How long do you find you get out of them? Xx

Just heard a lot of bad about sjk and was thinking about transform but there's not much on their website

How long do you find you get out of them? Xx

ABout 6 months from sjk! You will hear bad things about every supplier. I have been with sjk a few years and really love the hair x

I would t use sjk if you paid me you will find same people bragging about it on this forum there are tons off fab wefts from other company's that are tons better

Just heard a lot of bad about sjk and was thinking about transform but there's not much on their website
Have you contacted transform? They wrote a post a while back saying they are bringing out a new range in wefts along with the 150g ones

Have you contacted transform? They wrote a post a while back saying they are bringing out a new range in wefts along with the 150g ones
Yeah I contacted her AMAZING customer service

Hi, I am in need of a new hair extension brand and I am unsure who to go for. I was looking into foxyhair but they then sold out of my colour I need for next week. Someone recommended hairplanet, but I have seen on forums on here people aren't advising them due to dryness. I have been on the transform website and looked into ther hair on there, but I don't know anyone that uses them. Can anyone help? I used to use balmain but the past 2 times they have gone massively downhill, I look after my hair well and use the products recommended and normally manage to keep the bonds I have in for 5-6 months, so ideally I want a different brand to hopefully do the same! I use colour 613, blonde.

Love love love transform and niaomi. Nothing is too much trouble for her

Love love love transform and niaomi. Nothing is too much trouble for her
Thankyou for replying! do you use the Mongolian? is that like the 'luxury' better hair? I just really want to change supplier but I don't want them to be awful and knotty and not last. I wear my hair down most of the time.

Latest posts

Back