Timely booking system

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loobylou22

Reaction score
Hi, just looking for advice please. I thought I had found the perfect software but cannot find an app to go with timely and it won't work without Internet.... Not even to check a customers number.
Has anybody any other options? Looking for around £15 pm and cloud based online booking and can acceessed through an app and used offline. I've tried ovatu but it's so complicated to use.
Thank you. Xx

I use salon iris which is software loaded onto my computer. This means if my Internet crashes or is intermittent, which can happen where I work, I can still book clients in etc and get their details. If you use a system that is cloud based you have to have Internet to access it whether for a clients number or to book them in.

Vic x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi I use hive salon software I have used Phorest, salon genius, shortcuts in other places that I have worked over the years and I find Hive to be the easiest, 3 click solution on the market. They have 13 modules that includes virtually everything that a salon requires. It's fully cloud based and can be used 24/7. They even have a cool web version for your own website and Facebook. Check them out.

Thanks for your replys. Iv looked into salon iris but it's way to costly for me atm. I'm just about to start environ. Also looked into hive....cannot find a price anywhere so that tells me it too is costly. Has anybody used an Internet booster for wifi? Xx

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Youreontime.com it's amazing :)

You're on time is all in American. Isn't there an English version? Xx

You're on time is all in American. Isn't there an English version? Xx

Hi.

You'reOnTime is an Australian company and we have lots of users in both the US and UK. If you go to the website it should localise (see, I didn't spell it localize;-) all the pricing and such to £.

Thanks for your replys. Iv looked into salon iris but it's way to costly for me atm. I'm just about to start environ. Also looked into hive....cannot find a price anywhere so that tells me it too is costly. Has anybody used an Internet booster for wifi? Xx

Hi loobylou to be honest iv worked with lots of them and Hive is by far the best it only costs €69.99 pm that's about £50 pm for 13 modules it's so simple to use and has everything you need just e mail them and see the great customer care they have. You can use it for online bookings as well plus no big hardware costs, just use it on your own laptop or tablet.

Latest posts

Back