Timing massage treatments

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sophiajade

Reaction score
Hi,
Ive just taken the plunge and gone mobile with my Swedish massage. I currently take a small clock to time my treatment's but worried that looks unprofessional to my clients.
I'm just wondering how does everyone time their treatments ?
Thank You

Time keeping is very important and it isn't unprofessional to have a small discreet clock nearby.
I have 2 clocks in my salon for when I am at my various different stations and I am very conscious to keep my timings spot on.

Don't forget that if you are going from one client to another you have got your other appointments to consider. You wouldn't want to run late.

Look into getting a nurses fob watch, I used to have one. You can look discreetly down at it and no on will be any the wiser.

Good wishes with your new venture!

Time keeping is very important and it isn't unprofessional to have a small discreet clock nearby.
I have 2 clocks in my salon for when I am at my various different stations and I am very conscious to keep my timings spot on.

Don't forget that if you are going from one client to another you have got your other appointments to consider. You wouldn't want to run late.

Look into getting a nurses fob watch, I used to have one. You can look discreetly down at it and no on will be any the wiser.

Good wishes with your new venture!

Thank you Rosie, I fell better for taking my little clock with me now :)
Sophia

Maybe consider a fitbit/apple/smart watch and set a vibration timer. I use my Fitbit for timing shellac soak off and vinylux dry time.

Maybe consider a fitbit/apple/smart watch and set a vibration timer. I use my Fitbit for timing shellac soak off and vinylux dry time.
This is also a great idea. Thank you Trinity.

I've got a download on my phone of a couple of 60min CDs. I know that a track is at 20min and 40min, and 10min to go. I've a Bluetooth speaker and use that. I found I was always hopeless at checking times - start time. Where I should be in a treatment and finish time. Knowing the track listing, I don't have to remember the exact start time, or keep checking during the treatment.

Latest posts

Back