Tips for lash extensions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carmel clarke

Busybee
Reaction score
Hi
Has anyone any tips for eyelash extensions that could please share?
I started doing them about a month ago and have been practising one a day .. Am getting better slowly but surely but would love to know a few tips if anyone can help?
I'm finding mainly in the outer corners the finer lashes can be crumpled and hard to get the extension to sit and adhere properly?
Plus the inner corners can sometimes point in the wrong direction or when I finish a set and they open their eyes it allways looks like I haven't gone into the inner corner far enough?
I will add a few pics.
Any tips/ criticism is much appreciated!!!
Thanks in advance xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    337.1 KB
That pic looks lovely, :)
If a client has sparse or very fine/mishaps shaped outer lashes there isn't much you can do, try get a suitable lash on any that you can and just explain to the client. With the inner ones I make sure I have some small lashes to just fill that area, if I have someone wanting super long lashes I'm always wary of putting ones too long on the inside so I pop some smaller ones so it's a nice gradual decrease (hope I explained that right, lol)

Latest posts

Back