Tips on going mobile

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kerry0875

Reaction score
Hi, I have been in the beauty industry for almost 20 years and did have a spell of mobile work whilst my children were little. Just recently I have been renting a room but it's not working out and my best option at the moment is to go back to being mobile. I am just wondering if you have any tips regarding equipment / bags etc. I am also wondering whether I can get another form of folding chair for non massage type treatments?

I got most of mine off eBay but beauty boxes.com was really good. My main 1 I use is called "st.tropez" and for like my minx/reshape and varnish etc I use a "tackle box" of eBay. The lightest couch i found on eBay was 13kg. If u want to know ne more info just let me no. I went mobile 3 years ago and it was the best thing I ever did, I now work mon-fri 9am-7pm and I'm back to back till after Xmas and that's only coz I refuse to put any more dates in my diary yet! I called up my local herald and put a full page write up in and got local businesses to support me so I didn't Pay a penny! Hth x

Thankyou for your reply :)

Anymore tips???

This is from another topic I wrote for some 1....
This may help...or it may not...
I use the "st.tropez" box from beauty boxes.com and have EVERYTHING to do with my acrylics in there. I keep all my cotton wool/tools in those bags the old minx used to come in! They are soooo handy! For all my polishes I keep them in a large "tackle box" off eBay. All my shellac is in a seperate beauty box off eBay that fits into a large bag (about the size of a Tesco for life bag) but its pink :) so I carry my shellac + lamp over my shoulder in 1 bag! My nail art I keep in a small tackle box of eBay (when I say tackle boxes I mean like item number 221138084916) and I take the shelves out, they fit the pump bottled from Cnd in perfectly! And as for Mani and pedi I got it all in 280824208812 (that's not the biggest 1 but it was the 1st one on the list so u would have to write down all the measurements of all the similar boxes and get the biggest 1! So I think that's about it really. If there is anything else u need to no I hope I can help u with it x

Latest posts

Back